Okayama University accepts overseas students (Chinese government students) under “Chinese Government Graduate Student Overseas Study Program (国家公派研究生項目)”, organized by Chinese Scholarships Council.
Eligibility (persons who meet all of the following requirements)
- Applicants must be enrolled in a university that is designated by the Chinese Government as a High-level University and that has concluded a Memorandum of Understanding with Okayama University.
- Applicants must be recommended by above mentioned universities and should be a candidate for the scholarship from the China Scholarships Council.
- Applicants must fulfill the language proficiency requirements set by each host graduate school. For detailed language criteria, refer to “Language proficiency requirements and application deadlines”.
Guidelines and Forms
- Language proficiency requirements and application deadlines
- Form 1
- Form 2
- Form 3
- Form 4
- Form 5
Time Limit for Application
- For the latest information on language proficiency requirements and application deadlines, please check with each host graduate school.
- Before you apply, you need to obtain an informal consent (examination permission) from supervisor at Okayama University. To obtain informal consent, review the list of potential supervisors at Okayama University doing research in your area of interest.
Consult with the potential supervisor directly about the details of things like the research content and research period. Apply after obtaining their informal consent (examination permission).
Flow of the Application Procedures
- Procedure for Receiving China Scholarships Council (CSC) Scholarships, by special research students and degree-seeking students
|Inquiries about the application and where to submit documents|
International Affairs Department International Student Division
*Please change ● to @.
2-1-1 Tsushima-naka, Kita-ku, Okayama 700 -8530